- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform.
- Worked with Use-Cases and UML in Object-Oriented Design classes, and coded Java from those documents.
- Education in Active Server Pages, using VB Script, SQL and Visual InterDev.
- Course work with C/C++.
- Education in Active Server Pages, using Visual Basic, SQL and Visual InterDev.
- Designed and coded Java applet version of, "Wack-a-mole."
- Designed various animated graphics for web pages, with Java.
- Designed Architectural signage at Adler Visual Systems.
- Designed brochures for Worldways Children's Museum.
- Created three-dimensional using Lightwave 3D.
EmploymentSenior Software Engineer: 9/2002 - present
Vehicle Acquisition and Administration
- Java programming
Web Master: 8/2002 - present
Career Information and Training Network
- Java 2 (SDK) Certified Programmer
- HTML / Cascading Style Sheets
- ASP / VB Script / SQL
- Microsoft Visual Studios 6.0
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Corel Draw Suite 7
- Macromedia Dreamweaver 4
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
- Lightwave 3D 6.5
Coded using Dreamweaver and Frontpage.
Graphical images using Corel Draw, Photo-paint and Lightwave 3D.
Has the function to add and delete items, order different varieties of the same item.
- Object-Oriented Design class project.Group project, Develop Use Case for an Elevator System, including Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams.
Independently, coded the elevator system into a java program.
- "Wack-a-Mole" based on the common arcade game.Developed the ideal, using object oriented design in the development.
Coded the interaction between the hammer and the mole.
Designed the characters and images.
- Illustration projectsCreated various artworks, using color pencil, airbrush and acrylic.
Used illustration techniques in the design of personal web page.
- Lightwave Animation Design.Design and create 3-D wire frame objects for Temple project.
Created planetary shockwave, using NASA images and wire frame objects.
Created three-dimensional characters and put them in a walk cycle.
Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform
ST. LOUIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE AT MERAMEC,
Completed 29 credit hours in Java programming, C/C++ and Web Development.
- 3.86 GPA.
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa, International Honor's Society
- National Dean's List
MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY,
B. S. Mass Communication. Emphasis on Graphic Design and Computer Animation.
- National Dean's List
- Advanced Java
- Web Publishing using Advanced HTML
- Advanced Web Development
- C++, Object Oriented Programming
- Object Oriented Program Design
- C Programming
- Database Management
- System Analysis and Design
ActivitiesHonor Student: Xi Lamda, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor's Society
Director, Editor, and Animator: ?Grilletales? MTSU-TV 12, Campus television
- Directed mini-series from script.
- Created opening animation.